Monday, November 14, 2011

Fairacres Harvest Festival by John Lee

Sunday night before Halloween we got to go to the Harvest Festival at church. It was super fun and just the right size for little guys. It was not really an ascott kind of night, so the scarves didn't last very long on the Fred's.
I liked the games, but mostly I liked the prizes!
The best game was the bucket of oats. It has all kinds of fun prizes buried in the oats and you could dig for them. I really liked finding them and didn't even really care if I got to keep them.
I also got to shoot the Nerf gun. Sam helped me load it up and aim.
I skipped the caramel for my apple, but I liked eating it on the stick. I probably would have liked the caramel, too. But since Daddy didn't want to wear it, we stuck with the plain apple. It was a fun night and I loved getting to see all of our church friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment