Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Halloween Treats by Denny Lynn

To get ready for Halloween, me and John made special treats for our friends! I chose pretzel ghosts. Mostly, because I like the pretzel sticks! 
We dipped each on in Almond Bark. I was really good at the dipping!
Then we added raisin eyes to make them ghostly.
I counted all the way to 20 when they were done! That made two per friend with a couple left for Daddy!
They came out really great and it was an easy project for me.
John made pumkins out of his favorite things - Nilla Wafers! They had peanut butter in the middle, then some orange almond bark spread on the top. Mama helped with the spreading, John used raisin to make the jack-o-lantern faces.

They came out pretty cute, too. We were really excited to make a treat to share with our friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment