Monday, November 14, 2011

Fairacres Harvest Festival by Denny Lynn

It is finally Halloween (sort of)! On the Sunday before Halloween our church had a Harvest Festival. I was excited to wear my costume and go to play! I was really excited when my friends came!!

We started off at the caramel apple table.
I just got a plain apple on a stick. That worked pretty good and I ate the whole thing - it was yummy!
There was a ball toss to win prizes. Ms. Yvette helped me pick a good one to throw at.
I liked playing in the oats, too. There were all kinds of prizes buried down deep - it was like a scavenger hunt.
I was pretty good at knocking down the bottles with the Nerf gun. Sam helped me get my aim and I was ready!
We also got to pose for a photo to go on our special frame. I was glad to have a new picture of me in my Shaggy duds!
We had a great time as the Scooby Doo Crew and I am so glad to be part of our church family!

No comments:

Post a Comment