Monday, November 14, 2011

Our Halloween Party by John Lee

I love to party! On Halloween, Mama decked us out in our mummy shirts and we were ready to rock! Our first activity for the party was making monster boxes. We used empty tissue boxes and stick on foam. Mama and Darcy helped us cut shapes and stick them on.
They came out great! Mine even has his tongue sticking out!
Then we had a pumpkin sit. We used balloon pumpkins. We had to walk while the music played and then sit on our balloon when it stopped. I wasn't much for the sittin' - but I liked the balloon...
...and the running - I mean walking!

We also had to roll a pumpkin with our noses. Rules mean very little to me, but I was very good at rolling it with my hand.
I had good times with CJ on the deck while the others played more games. He is my favorite toy most days.
Then it was time to pass out our treats. I gave out my bags, complete with the Jack o Lantern Nilla Wafers.
As soon as I got my bag from Denny I dug into the ghost pretzels!
It isn't really a party until someone has a bowl on their head! I love these blow up bowls! It was a really great party and I am so glad to get to celebrate with my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment