Monday, November 7, 2011

Pumpkin Time by John Lee

Yea for Pumpkins! Mama got us these great faces to go on them - like Mr. Potato Head. Denny got to pick his pumpking first, then I picked one for me.
Since Denny picked the pumpkin first, I got to pick my face first! I chose the pirate!
Mama poked holes with a screwdriver so we could put in the pieces. I had to try everything on - no holes in me, so nothing fit!
The best part of decorating pumpkins was definitely eating cookies! But, I did like the pirate hat.
I also really liked putting things on and taking them off again - like his nose!
Off, on, off, on...
Denny took a picture of me and Mama with my pirate pumpkin. He came out really cute!
All our pumpkins looked great out on the porch! We are so ready for Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment