Monday, November 14, 2011

Toys for Tots by Denny Lynn

It is that time of year! Christmas is coming soon and though we are trying to focus on Thanksgiving, it can be hard! For a 4-H service project, Mama needed to get toys for Toys for Tots. Some kids don't get any presents because their families can't afford it. I know I will have lots of presents (me and Mama lissted off all the people who love me and will get me gifts) so, I wanted to pick out something special for another little boy who might not get anything.
John got to pick one, too. He picked out a cool train that plays music.
I picked out a train, too (imagine that)! It has it's own track. I hope these toys will make some little boy happy on Christmas! It is fun to give presents, even if we don't know who gets them.

No comments:

Post a Comment