Monday, November 14, 2011

Our Halloween Party by Denny Lynn

Party time is my favorite time! We do it up right for all the holidays! This year for Halloween, Mama came and brought some crafts and games. We started off making monster boxes from tissue boxes. I waited very patiently while Mama and Ms. Darcy helped make shapes to decorate them. Mine is pretty much all blue, of course! 
I made mine a trash eating monster and stuffed all the scraps in his mouth!
Then we used our boxes for a pumpkin hunt! We had to find eggs that looked like Jack O Lanterns!
We had to count to be sure we found all the eggs!
Then we had a pumpkim sit! We each got our own "pumkin" balloon. While the music played we had to march around and when the music stopped we sat on our pumpkin and tried not to pop it.
Then we had a pumpkin roll. We tried to roll them with our nose across the floor.
I did pretty good - I only had to use my hand a little a bit.
When we went outside we had a pumpkin toss using the eggs. We were really good at tossing (not so good at catching - good think Mama boiled the eggs!)
Finally, it was time for treat! I passed out my treat bags to everyone!
I was excited by my own treats - we had gotten Scooby Doo fruit by the foot! I ate that first! I love going to Ms. Darcy's and it is so fun to get to celebrate the holidays with my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment