Monday, November 14, 2011

Trick or Treat by Denny Lynn

Yea for Halloween!! I was so excited to trick or treat! We went to First Baptist to trunk or treat. I took my Scooby wheelie bag - 1. because it would hold lots of candy, and 2. it matched my Shaggy costume.

Everyone recognized my costume! It was fun to talk to everyone - and get candy of course!
Some cars had games to play, too. Those were of course my favorites.
They also had a popcorn machine! After we made the rounds, we had to stop off for a bag of popcorn to share. It was a really fun way to trick or treat all in one place!
After we left the church we headed out to the Fairacres Volunteer Fire Department for games and fun! I got to use the water pump to put out the fire in the Jack O Lanterns. I was really good at it, too!

We got to go out and see the firetruck up close. It was really loud, but it has lots of cool stuff on it! What a great night! I would like to have Halloween once a week, but Mama says once a year is enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment