Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Tonto by John Lee

I love to dress up. I wasn't sure I wanted to be Tonto - I liked the dead bird on his head, but I still thought Iron Man would be better. Once I saw the Tonto with the scary face paint I was all in. Mama found everything I needed!
Of course, I had to try out Denny's Lone Ranger stuff, too!
Mama made the rest of my costume. I was pretty happy with the fringies!
It all came together! I especially like the face paint to be scary Tonto!

It is hard to wait, and Halloween couldn't come soon enough! Finally, it was the day! We got to go to Grandpa's house to Trick or Treat.
 We stopped at Ma and Pa's to scare them and get candy. Then we headed out to see the neighbors.
 The next stop was Trunk or Treat at Grandma's church.
 Grandpa took us around the neighborhood to beg for candy. Everyone loved out costumes!
 After we gathered candy, I helped Grandma give out candy at Trunk or Treat. I give it out by the handfuls!
 My pumpkin was pretty full!
 I did learn the drawback to Trick or Treating in Carlsbad - keeping Grandpa out of your candy!
We also got to hang out with Uncle Shawn and Aunt Tabby, making the evening extra special!
I am already planning for next Halloween! I think I will be the Lone Ranger and Denny can be Tonto!

No comments:

Post a Comment