Monday, November 24, 2014

The Pumpkin Parch by John Lee

I wait all year for the Pumpkin Parch to open! I ask every time we drive by when it will be time. This year I got to tag along on Denny's school field trip. There were so many fun things to do, but my favorite was the actual pumpkin patch where we got to pick a pumpkin!


I would have picked 20 it I could have!
We also had fun in the corn maze. We were only a little lost - we took turns trying to find the way out. Teamwork finally saved us!
I got to slide with Eli which was pretty special!
I love the big slide!

I also liked playing the unique musical instruments.

The giant hamster wheels were big fun, too - especially with all of us to make it go!
We made echos...
...and pumped water to power the windmill.
We drove the tricycles (mine was even John Deere, so it literally had my name on it)!

And I got a creepy, scary skeleton painted on my face!
I was glad they let me come along, and that Daddy could come to help keep up with me. I can't wait until the pumpkin patch opens again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment