Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving at School by John Lee

We have a Thanksgiving Feast each year at Montessori. We sing songs and serve soup that we all helped make.
I signed up to bring cookies - we were going to make cookies, but when I saw the fall colored ones at the store, that was what I wanted. I couldn't wait for the cookies to come out!
And they were yummy! We had so many people come to feast Mama and I sat on the floor.
But that was ok, because we were together!
I showed off some of my artwork!
I did an awesome job coloring this turkey - I am thankful for my mom, my dad and my brother.
I also made a picture for fall - Mama remembered this day - I was picking up yellow leaves in the yard. I fell down and Denny helped me up. That reminds me of Fall!
I keep lots of good stuff in my cubby - this week was "L" for the letter box, so I had a ladybug and a lid.
A special teacher had come in and helped us make the four seasons. I was excited to take mine home.
It was a great feast. I am especially thankful for a great school and good friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment