Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Fairacres Fall Festival by Denny Lynn

Fall Festival only comes once a year, so we have to make the most of it! The 1st graders and Kindergartners partnered on a Haunted House. Mama and I helped take tickets. I took tickets, but I wouldn't go in! I got to wear my Lone Ranger costume out in public for the first time!
We played in the bounce houses and with all kinds of games!
Holly was Alice from Wonderland! I was so glad to see her.
Eli was a Ninja! Mama told John Tonto couldn't jump in the bounce house, so he came as Iron Man.
We are a good looking and creative crew!
We had a costume parade with a contest! I was a winner for the K-3rd grade category.
John got a yellow bat painted on his face instead of doing the contest.
We had some fun at the photo booth.
And walked for cakes - cupcakes that is!


We even found a craft project and colored skulls.

It was a fun night and I didn't want it to end! I can't wait to hang out with my friends at the next Fall Festival!

No comments:

Post a Comment