Monday, November 24, 2014

Puppy School by Denny Lynn

I have been saving since my birthday to take Baxter to puppy school. I had the money together, but we had trouble finding a time we could make it for six weeks in a row. Finally, it happened.
Baxter was pretty nervous that first trip. But he caught on fast.
We taught him to sit, down, walk on the leash, leave it, take it, drop it and come.



We even got to tour the store and practice our new skills.

His favorite treat for puppy school was cheese stick.
At our last class we had to do a scavenger hunt/relay to complete all our new skills around the store.
I was so proud of Baxter (and myself) for sticking with it!
The hardwork paid off!
Baxter learned a lot, I learned a lot and we got closer. I am already thinking about the next class we can take!

No comments:

Post a Comment