Tuesday, December 10, 2013

We Love Keebler by John Lee

Keebler is back! He was so excited to get to us he burst out of his box.
He brought a letter from Santa and new pajamas!
He has a special seat to watch everything that goes on.
The first night he was on his own he cleaned out our snack boxes from our trip - including finishing off my cotton candy from the circus!

Since we hadn't started decorating, Keebler got out our Nativity set. He wanted to remind us that we need to keep first things first and celebrate Christmas as the birth of Jesus.
Then he tried the dog biscuits...he said they were terrible cookies!
After Denny and I spent most of the evening fighting, Keebler took out the family Bible and found John 13:34 reminding us to Love One Another!
Just to be a stinker he put mustaches and goatees and our pictures!
Then he put mustaches and goatees on our mirrors so we looked like we had mustaches and goatees!
Denny and I had a rough night, so Keebler covered the Christmas tree and told us that if we couldn't be nice there would be no Christmas!
Luckily after good naps we did better! I left out the Hungary Hippos game, so Keebler fed them - I guess at the North Pole they feed them cookies and fruit snacks - I tried to tell him they only eat marbles! But Denny ate the cookies and I ate the fruit snacks to clean up the mess!
Who knows what else Keebler will get into - he is a naughty little elf, but I am so glad he is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment