Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Santa and Trains by John Lee

It is Christmas Time! There are so many fun things to do! One of our favorites is the Christmas event at the Railroad Museum. We put on our Santa shirts and headed for adventure.
We go with Etienne and Emerick. So it is more cool cousin time! Cousin Kourtney scored us a sweet place at the front of the line.
We had prime spots to wait for Santa to arrive!

He arrived on the train and them came up on the platform.
We patiently waited our turn to see him!
Etienne and Emerick went first. I am not sure what they asked for, but I bet they get it!
I was so busy telling Santa what I wanted and showing him my reindeer that I almost forgot about the picture!

After Santa we headed to the trains!

They had fun crafts, including making candy trains.
The train table is always a hit!
Denny also made a snowman door hanger.
If you think this looks like trouble, you are right! We are quite a crew and we love it!
How much better can the night get than family, Santa and trains!

No comments:

Post a Comment