Monday, December 30, 2013

Keebler Fun by Denny Lynn

Since Keebler stays all month, things get a little crazy. We get up each morning excited to see where he is. Mama didn't get out his stocking, but Keebler wanted to be included, so he put it up himself.
Me and Mama tried to play a trick on him by hiding his stocking in a bucket in my room.
He showed me...He put his stocking back up and then put all my underwear in the bucket!
He went to space on John's rocket - he even had a space helmet. John did not like Keebler on his rocket and he pulled him off.
I don't know if you know about elves, but a child touching them steals their magic and they can't go to the North Pole. Mama called the Santa hotline to find out what to do. We made Keebler a special place to rest - it was a dumptruck bed - I even donated my blanket for the cause and a pair of socks for a pillow.

I turns out that snow from the North Pole can help restore the magic. One of the neighbor elves was nice enough to bring us some. We found it in the freezer.

We sprinkled it on and hoped it would work.
Sure enough, the next day Keebler was up and about, reading a Charlie Brown Christmas to the animals.
The next day he was just hanging around - we think he wanted to be a Christmas card.
Next he wanted to play Spiderman!
He brought John and I new Spiderman Christmas shirts so we could play, too!
He staged a sack race in the living room - he was beating Buzz, Woody and the Rescue Bots when we found him.
One morning he turned the milk green to celebrate Christmas. I did not like this - the milk tasted green and I couldn't drink it.
After we built our pumpkin snowmen, Keebler wanted to join the fun. He built his own snowman out of toilet paper.
He found a Christmas coloring book and went to work. It made me want to color, too!
I thought about it all day long until I got home from school and could color, too.
You never know what Keebler will do, but we love him and appreciate that he can tell Santa what good boys we are!

No comments:

Post a Comment