Monday, December 30, 2013

Christmas Presents by John Lee

I love making treats for my friends and family! It is even more fun at Christmas time. For my school friends this year I made candy cane J's. Because J is for Jesus and John, I thought this was an excellent choice.
Mama made the tags, but I helped put on all the candy canes.
I even got to use the stapler - being careful to make sure each cane was turned up to make the J.
Denny and I helped Mama make gifts for the neighbors and our teachers. We counted out paper plates...
...with napkins and cups.
We added forks and spoons and a fun tag. It said "Sending you warm wishes for a holiday with a few less dishes". It was easy to make and something everyone can use. I think they will all really like them.
For my other friends and the cousins, I made shadow puppets. I got to help make them with the Cricut.
I was good at pushing the cut button and the unload paper button. The hardest part was the waiting!

Once they were cut, I glued on a stick to make the puppet. Mama made a booklet of nursery rhymes - some for boys and some for girls.

They came out really fun, and I hope my friends love playing with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment