Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Happy Birthday, Mason by Denny Lynn

Mason is another year older! We celebrated with him at one of our favorite places...Chuck E Cheese! Good times with family are what birthdays are all about! Games and rides are pretty cool, too!







Our favorite is riding the horse!



We took a break from the games for pizza time!
Then Chuck E came to celebrate with Mason!
John was excited to see Chuck E.
We were all having too much fun!!
Finally it was present time! I stuck close to help Mason out.
Then we had a pinata!
It had tokens and tickets inside.
I used my tickets to get this great rocket with a launcher.
John got a new sword.
I am so glad we were able to be part of Mason's special day. I hope he had a great time and a wonderful birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment