Thursday, October 31, 2013

My First Kinder Field Trip by Denny Lynn

It was finally time for my first official school field trip! I was a little disappointed that we had to walk instead of riding the bus, but forgot all about it pretty quick. We all got orange shirts that said Kinder Tiger - on the back they say "Hear Me Roar".
Mama came along, so she got to see what we do in the mornings and meet my class.
Robert and I were a group with Mama.
Everyone got to pick a pumpkin. I helped Mama get hers - she picked a bumpy one!
I got a smooth one - just right for me to carry.
We got to look out over the corn maze an plot our course to get back out!
I liked being in the corn - it was an adventure, but I think next time I would like to have a map!
We took a class photo on the big orange tires - we are a good looking crew!
I posed as a pumpkin!
And made several trips down the giant slide.
We practiced out maze skills on the kid maze.
And rolled around in the hamster wheels.
We even found another corn pit!
It was kind of hot, so we cooled of in the mister.
Then we checked out everything!!



My whole school went and it was a great day with friends. I was exhausted after, but now I am already planning what I will do next year when I go as a 1st grader! My first field trip was a definite success.

No comments:

Post a Comment