Thursday, October 31, 2013

Fun at the Fair by John Lee

There is no funner place for a silly boy than at the fair! I was super excited to get to go with Mama and Grandma and Grandpa. Daddy hung out with us some, but he had to help with the horse show.
I would have stayed in the corn bin all day....
but we had to get out to decorate a pumpkin! I picked a really good one and Grandpa helped put on the stickers.
I took my turn on the tractor train - I waved at everyone at the fair.
Denny and I really like the train exhibit. I looked for yellow trucks and trains - and I found some!
We also got to see all the animals. I love animals. The bunnies were especially cool. One 4-H'er even let us pet hers.
I wish everyday was fair day, but Mama says no. Can't wait until next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment