Thursday, October 31, 2013

Fun at the Fair by Denny Lynn

While Grandma and Grandpa were here we also got to go to the fair! There is lots to do there. We started out with lunch!
Then it was on to the 4-H Building to play in the corn bin and decorate pumpkins.

Mine came out great with a big smile!
We took a turn on the tractor train - always a favorite.
Then we checked out the model trains - they had a bunch of them going.
New this year was a shark exhibit - it was way cool - there were even live sharks!
On Sunday we went back to pick up our exhibits and Mama let me take some money to ride a couple of rides. John was sick and didn't get to go. Here is a picture of me two years ago on the candy train.
Here I am this year on the same train! I am growing up, but I still love the fair. I am already planning for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment