Thursday, October 31, 2013

Exhibit Results by Denny Lynn

Part of the excitement of the fair is seeing all our exhibits on display. We found all our stuff and everything had a ribbon!
Since I am in Kindergarten now, I got to make a picture for our school display. My class made paint prints (like ink blots). Mine looked like a buffalo.
Here are pictures of some of the things we made. We had lots of stuff.
Baked Goods are inside a glass case, but we found them all!





When it was time to pick it all up, we took a box, but it was almost too little! Pick up was really fun because we saw lots of our friends there.
I am proud of all the ribbons I won! Especially my big ribbon - I got it for my skeleton shirt. I wore my shirt and took the ribbon for show and tell. We also got certificates for free pizza. It pays to work hard!


No comments:

Post a Comment