Monday, July 25, 2011

State 4-H Conference by John Lee

So, while Mama and Daddy have to work for the big 4-H Conference, Grandma comes to take care of me and Denny. We get to stay home all week and play, play, play!
Grandma had some shopping to do, so we went to the mall - they have these cool new rides! My personal favorite is, of course, the one with the dog!
Since they are still working on our house, Grandma took us to Carlsbad for part of the week. I used this time to catch up on my calls.
We helped Grandpa take care of Dude (the horse) and work in the garden.
We had an extra special adventure!! Ms Judy (who works with Grandpa) - let us ride in her cart pulled by a miniature donkey! His name in Julio and he is way cool!
Of course, we also spent some time with Ma and Pa. I love them, but sitting still for a picture is a lot to ask!
We had popcorn parties and went to church - it was all very busy. We missed Mama and Daddy, but we didn't want to go home! It is ok, I know we will go back to Grandma's soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment