Monday, July 18, 2011

District 4-H Contest by Denny Lynn

Each summer Mama goes to a different 4-H Contest. This year she went to the Southeast District in Artesia. I never pass up a chance to go to Grandma’s, so me and John tagged along. While Mama judged record books and helped with contests, we played, played, played! The highlight of this trip was definitely the hamburger cookout. Me and John got to go with Mama. I made friends with the girls from Curry County – emphasis on the “girls”. I asked to have my picture made with them and I was a hit! I hung out with them during the awards and I was even planning who to dance with first when it was time to go home. We called Daddy on the way home and I told him “I hung out with the ‘big girls’, Daddy!” It was really fun and I appreciate them being so nice to me, although – who can blame them, I am pretty cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment