Monday, July 25, 2011

Happy 4th of July by John Lee

We had a very exciting 4th of July in Oklahoma! We helped Uncle Jeff and Emily host a cookout party. Emily is Uncle Jeff's favorite girl, and we like her, too.
Uncle Jeff even did the cooking on his grill - yummy hamburgers and brawts.
Granny Rose came and played with us. Here she is the doctor and Denny and Teddy are sick - they need bandaids.
Mama snapped a quick picture of all her boys before the excitement began!
Denny was really excited about the fireworks! Look at all that stuff!
I did some popperw with Uncle Jeff and I liked that pretty good. Honestly, I got bored with fireworks pretty fast and mostly just roamed around the yard. Maybe next year.
I did a few sparklers, but mostly I lefted that up to Denny and Aunt Judy. It was pretty fun. The best part was being with our family! I am ready to go back to the big OK and see everyone again!
Happy 4th of July!!

No comments:

Post a Comment