Monday, July 18, 2011

Happy Birthday, Aunt Lynette by John Lee

Aunt Lynette is 60! But, don't tell, it is a surprise! We got to go to her very special surprise party! It was really fun. There were cousins to play with and that is my favorite part!
 We did some hula-hoopin while we were waiting for the birthday girl to arrive.
I mostly got to hang out with Grandpa - he was suppose to keep me out of trouble - or I was suppose to keep him out of trouble. I forget which. Ma and Pa came for the party, too. It was way fun to have so much family there.
 Mama helped Grandma make Aunt Lynette her very own People Magazine cover! We made her a special jewelry box with a birthday poem on it.
We could have stayed and played all night, but finally it was time to go home. It was a really nice party and I hope it was the best birthday Aunt Lynette ever had!

No comments:

Post a Comment