Friday, October 22, 2010

My First Haircut by John Lee

I am such a big boy! I thought it was a big deal to get my first tooth in (one on the bottom right in front). I was thrilled to start walking. But the excitement of my first haircut will never be forgotten. Denny went first – here he is showing his haircut.
Since we are brothers, I figured I could just go to the same guy. Matt was great – he has a son about my age.  
The only drawback to having this great hair is it takes a while to cut. I began to lose patience. I still did very well for my first time, especially considering we found out that afternoon I had a double ear infection!
I look pretty great with my new haircut, but it comes to mind that Denny got a sucker and I didn’t – I will have to remind Matt of that next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment