Friday, October 22, 2010

Halloween Preparations by Denny Lynn

I am so ready for Halloween! I have had my costume ready for ages, but now there are all these other things to do! We made treats for my friends at Ms. Darcy’s. John is taking everyone these fun Jack-o-Lantern bottles – they can odd the orange drink mix to make it look like a pumpkin.
I am taking Frankenstein pudding cups. We decorated the baby food jars to with faces and put black tape on the lids for his hair. Now all we have to do is add the “green” pudding before the party.
The fun-est thing so far was decorating my Treat bucket. McDonald’s gave us these great buckets with potato heads on them. There are even stickers to pick from to make your potato heads look like they are trick or treating!
I really like the stickers. I am getting very excited for Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment