Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Cowboyin’ by John Lee

This past weekend we met Grandma and Grandpa in Ruidoso for the Cowboy Symposium. It is lots of fun! We stay in a cabin in the mountains and there are new things to do – I especially liked the stairs – up & down is pretty cool. Uncle Rex and Aunt Lynette were there, too and came to our cabin for dinner. We ate yummy BBQ. Mama strapped my chair to the ice chest so I could join the party. 

 Grandma got us these fun clappers – I can even make mine clap!
When we went to the Symposium I kicked back in my stroller and took it all in! Whenever someone would rescue me I took full advantage – I practiced walking and climbed up in the stands.


I was so inspired by the cowboys that I did a little trick riding of my own when I got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment