Monday, January 13, 2014

That Keebler, by John Lee

Keebler's last few days with us we just as fun as the rest of his time here. He celebrated at my super hero party - he borrowed my Superman underwear to make his own cape!
He found us at Grandma and Grandpa's house. He was playing checkers with the Christmas pig - he plays with candy - that is my kind of checkers!

Then, on my birthday he brought me cinnamon rolls and birthday candles - he even tasted each cinnamon roll to make sure they were good - I guess that is quality assurance. I was very excited that he remembered my birthday.
On Christmas Eve he brought a letter from Santa reminding us that he would come that evening and take Keebler home.
Santa said he would left the magic for just a few minutes right before bed so we could hug Keebler and tell him bye. I miss Keebler. He is a really good elf. I can't wait for him to come back next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment