Friday, January 31, 2014

Mom's Day by John Lee

My school has Mom's Day each January. I was so excited for my night with Mama. We went to dinner just us (no Denny or Daddy). I picked Texas Roadhouse because they have the yummiest bread in the world and I like bread. I also like peanuts.
We colored and ate bread and peanuts waiting for my hotdog with applesauce.
It was all deee-licious. And a very special meal because me and Mama were together.
When we got to school, I gave Mama the tour and showed here everything...this is my sand number book.
Here are the turtles, Ricky and Lucy.
These are the new fish - sometimes I get to feed the fish with the food from the box. I especially like the ones with yellow tales.
Then I showed her how to do my favorite works. This is the hammer work - you match the pegs to the holes and pound them in. DO NOT put a yellow peg into a red hole (Mama tried). It is just not right.
Here is the world I made - for day and night. That little pink person is me and there is a bright yellow sun.
I also like sorting things and putting them into the containers.
I showed Mama all the cool books we have - this one is about Monster feelings.
Here is my silly face, like the silly monster!
Ms. Patsy helped me show Mama how we make our sand letters and numbers.
I made the number two.
For our last activity I made a pumpkin - I really like art time and writing now, even though I didn't before. Mama drew the pumpkin and I made the seeds.
I am really growing up and learning lots of stuff. I am so glad I could share it all with Mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment