Monday, January 13, 2014

Merry Christmas by Denny Lynn

Christmas came and went and we enjoyed every minute of it! I made Mama and Daddy a card wreath at school - I even added the first card!

I helped wrap a special gift for John (it was an Iron Man) - I mostly wrapped it myself!

We celebrated at Ma and Pa's on Christmas Eve. I got to help hand out gifts.
I could even read most the tags myself.
We had good food and great times with family!
I went with Mama and Daddy to the candle light service at Grandma's church. John and Grandpa stayed home. I like to help hand out the candles every year.

Then I get mine lit and sing. I like going to church on Christmas Eve to thank God for sending His Son Jesus.
After church we had to make a quick stop - I had forgotten to get Teddy's gift. I wanted to get him bear food, which as I informed Mama is actually marshmallows.
I wrapped them up and put them under the tree! Teddy was really surprised.
We started out with gifts from John and I to each other...and then it was on!
Time for opening gifts...
...and trying stuff out!

I helped pass out more gifts for everyone.
We got to share our Christmas with Uncle Shawn, Aunt Tabby, Cousin Jeff and Grandma and Grandpa. It was a fun night filled with laughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment