Monday, January 13, 2014

Santa, by Denny Lynn

Santa is a very important part of Christmas for us. Not only does he send us Keebler, he sends us messages and helps us remember to be good. On Christmas Eve we get everything ready for him. Since Grandpa doesn't have a chimney, we leave him a special key on the porch.

I picked out just the right cookies for his snack.
We set them out by the tree with a glass of milk and extra carrots for the reindeer.
Santa brought me everything I asked for. I got my foam strike bow and Transformer building blocks that make vehicles and robots. He also added lots of other fun things that I didn't even ask for.
The most special present was our new puppy. We are guessing he is about 6 months old.
He had on a tag that says Baxter - Santa wanted us to know his name. Mama says we don't know what kind of dog he is, but I know - he is a North Pole dog.
I loved getting to check out all my new stuff!

I started building right away.

I love Santa and I know he wants me to do my best in everything. I will be sure and send him a thank you note for the wonderful gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment