Monday, January 13, 2014

I Love Santa by John Lee

Santa has had his hands full with me this year! He sent me a special video to remind me to be good and to be nice to my friends and family, even when I get upset.
On Christmas Eve I picked out cookies, but since Denny already had enough, I shared mine with Grandpa.
I did taste-test the carrots to be sure the reindeer were getting the good stuff.
I know what I want. I wanted a Scout (green dog to read to me) and a cotton candy maker. Sure enough, since I worked so hard at being good, I got them!
After Santa came, I snuck into the living room and got my Scout and took him to bed with me without anyone knowing.
I love my Scout.

We read and watch Scout movies.
I got all kinds of other fun things, too. I get to share our new dog Baxter with Denny, and I have new books and candy.
I couldn't wait to try out the cotton candy maker! You can put hard candy in it, so we tried out some candy canes - the green wintermint, not so good.
We tried a red peppermint candy cane - better, but not great.
The grape Jolly Ranchers were the best so far, but still a little sour. I can't wait to try more new kinds. I love cotton candy.
I appreciate all of Santa's support while I had a rough time at school. It is nice that he knows I am a good boy who just has some bad days!

No comments:

Post a Comment