Monday, January 13, 2014

Baxter by Denny Lynn

Since we lost Nolie in July, we have been wanting another dog. I knew if I asked Santa and worked really hard, that one would come...and I was right! Santa brought us Baxter for our very own dog!
I loved him immediately!
He is a North Pole dog. Angus thinks he is a chihuahua (so he barks at him) and Mama says he is probably part cat. We will see as he gets bigger. He is about 6 months old and came with the name Baxter. We all love him.


John even taught him to use the doggie door at Grandpa's (ok, he shoved him through, but it worked).
He likes to run and play and the longer we have him the more he is learning to be a little boys' dog.
He won over the whole family - even Ma!


I got to carry him in when we got home and introduce him to his new house!


We even took him to the park to check things out - he is learning to walk on the leash.

We are so blessed as a family, and Baxter is a brand new blessing that we all love! Can't wait to see what he grows into - he is probably thinking the same thing about me!

No comments:

Post a Comment