Thursday, January 30, 2014

Picture Day by Denny Lynn

We love Ms. Tammy! She has been taking our pictures since we were babies. Me first and then John.


We are bigger now and she still has to drag us around to get a picture. We appreciate the fact that she has lots of patience. 

I don't have as much patience when it comes to photos with my little brother.
That is ok, because he doesn't have much patience for pictures. Mama had to bribe him with donuts. Ultimately, this worked in my favor since I got a donut, too.

It is a good thing Ms. Tammy is so talented and can do a lot with a little - because we worked her really hard!

Good thing we are kind of cute...
...if a little ornery.
I can't wait to see how my big boy 6 year old pictures come out. Thank you, Ms. Tammy for helping capture our memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment