Monday, February 6, 2012

Yay, Oklahoma by John Lee

What fun it is to run and play when you have been stuck in the car all day! We love to go to Oklahoma, but the trip feels pretty far. We take play breaks along the way.
There is also a lot of milk and napping involved!
I got to borrow my sleep tent from Ms. Darcy so I had my very own bed in the special room Uncle Jeff and Emily set up for us. I was cozy every night!
I got a great new fleece on sale at Sharpe's (an Oklahoma store we don't have) that makes be look too grown up!
I ate lots of chicken at Braums of course - and quite a bit of ice cream, too!
We also got to build stuff and play fun games at Uncle Jeff's house.
I wasn't sure how to put my trains together, but in the end they came out great!
We went to the mall in Tulsa and found a guy who made balloon animals. He made Denny and I great balloon horses!
I got special birthday gifts from Nana and Papa and Aunt Judy, too! I love my hard hat and wear it all the time! I like the dump truck, too.
We had a great time with everyone and a very special Christmas trip. Mama's camera quit, but we can remember without all the pictures. I can't wait to go back and visit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment