Thursday, February 16, 2012

Merry Christmas by John Lee

Yay, Christmas! This year I finally get it - Christmas means family, food and presents! I like the Church part, too and learning all about when Jesus was born. After the service at Grandma's church we had Cousin Christmas at Ma and Pa's. It was so fun to all play together. I love my new firetruck from Rex and Lynette and my Dinosaur Train from Cousin Caleb! 
We don't all get to be together very often, so it was very exciting to have a big group! We were missing a few - I hope they can all be there next time!
Then it was back to Grandma & Grandpa's to wait for Santa! I picked out some cookies and carried the milk! Denny picked out carrots for the reindeer.
Santa knew how good I have been, well, good for a two year old - so he brought me all kinds of great stuff! My very own big boy bike and my own Thomas the Train!
I tried out my bike before we went to church Christmas morning!
I do like church, even if it is alot of sitting still. My favorite part is the singing - I like to follow along in the hymnal.
After church - more presents! I got so many wonderful things!
I like my skateboard for rolling around...
...and my new Mickey Mouse for dancing around!
Denny and I got our own VReaders. We love them! I can read a book all by myself or with Daddy. I think it is cooler than Mama's Kindle - she doesn't have Elmo on hers.
We had such a wonderful Christmas with family. I missed my Oklahoma family and other cousins, but I know they love me and I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment