Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Happy Birthday, Etienne by John Lee

Etienne is three! How exciting. Birthdays mean parties, so we headed on over to his house for some car-tastic fun! He even had Mater and Lightening cupcakes! 
I was especially proud of my Mater hat and pizza with snacks.
Uncle Rex brought out his special truck for us to see.
Cousing Steve had a police car there for us to check out!
My personal favorite was the tractor - I would have driven it off, but no one would give me the key!
I made a good passenger in Rex's truck, though and so did Denny.
Finally it was time for cake! We had ice cream cake with Etienne!
The frosting was blue!

At present time I was front and center to see all the cool stuff! We got Etienne roller skates to roll around the house! I hope he had a wonderful birthday - we had a wonderful time and are so glad to be able to go to his parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment