Thursday, February 16, 2012

We Love Snow, Sort of by Denny Lynn

Snow kind of put a cramp in our travel plans this year, but it was exciting to have snow for Christmas. I had been waiting and waiting to build a snowman. Finally it was time! 
Daddy helped John and I get the snow together and shape him.
A snowman needs a body and a head.
John helped put in the arms. Mama was in charge of the face - cookie eyes and a carrot noses.
We borrowed John's new monkey scarf and one of Grandpa's hat to finish it off! I named him Thomas.
He was a great snowman and I cried when he melted. We sang the Frosty the Snowman song to remember that he will be back again next year, but I will miss him.
We also took the chance to make snow angels. Holly had shown me how. I can't wait for more snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment