Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Horsin' Around by Denny Lynn

While we were in Carlsbad we finally had time to ride horses with Daddy! He took us out to the Sheriff's Posse Arena to practice. 
We liked going up and down the stadium seats almost as much as being on the horses!
I am a great helper. I know where everything should do and can help set up.
John really liked the cones we brought to use as a course for the horses. When he put one on his head he would sing Happy Birthday!
Riding is seriuos business. John and I follow all the rules so that we can keep riding and no one gets hurt.

Sometimes we get to lead the horses with Daddy.
We can even ride double, but it is not our favorite. I have to hold on to John real tight and he wiggles!
Horses are alot of fun and alot of work! John didn't even make it out of the parking lot! I stayed to help Daddy gather up the horses. A big brothers work is never done!

No comments:

Post a Comment