Monday, February 27, 2012

Check Me Out! by Denny Lynn

I am very brave because now I am four! John and I went to the doctor for check ups. They set us up our own waiting area.
I weigh 41 pounds and I keep getting taller. I got checked out real good. I was very well behaved and showed John how to act.
We had to take off all our clothes and put on gowns for our check up. Mama tied it up good, but it was still a little big. I felt really grown up in my hospital gown waiting for the doctor.
Dr. La Fon listened to my heart, checked my ears and noses and looked down my throat. I am healthy as a horse! The good news was that I couldn't get my shots until after my birthday, so I was free for the day - too bad shots are for another day! But now that I am four, I know I will be brave!

No comments:

Post a Comment