Thursday, February 16, 2012

Merry Christmas, by Denny Lynn

Christmas is awesome! It is a time to be with family and friends and show them how much we love them. And of course, there are presents! We were late going to Grandma's house because of the snow. We didn't get there until Christmas Eve. We went to the candlelight service at church. I love to go and I really like to help handout candles.
John and I even got to help put the holders on getting ready.
After church we had present time with the cousins! John had my name and he got me the Thomas movie that I really wanted! I had Cousin Caleb and I got him kits to build things with his new tools.
Then it was time to get ready for Santa. I picked out an extra special carrot for the reindeer.
John and I put our milk and cookies - with the carrot - next to the tree where Santa couldn't miss it!
Santa brought me everything I asked for! A helicopter with a rescue hook to save Teddy and it was even blue! Then there was a big boy biks just for me!
He also brought Teddy's mittens and put in a hat, too!
After dealing with all the weather, we were finally all there to open presents! I tried out everything as we went! This skateboard from Uncle Shawn will go great with my helmet from Uncle Jeff!
There was all kinds of fun stuff to put together and explore. It is such a blessing to be so loved. I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment