Monday, February 27, 2012

Check Me Out! by John Lee

When you get to be a big 2 year old, life gets complicated. We got loaded up and taken to Dr. La Fon's for check ups and shots. I weigh 31 pounds! 
I am growing everyday!
My temperature and my pulse were all normal. I was great at sitting still and letting them check everything.
I even got a hospital gown to wear for my exam - I thought I was a princess, but Mama told me I was an angel! Actually, at first I thought it was a blanket!
The best part of any doctor visit is the popsicle! I like the red, black and blue one! (Bomb pop - black, white - whats the difference really?) This time we waited so long I got mine early!
Dr. La Fon listened to my heart and lungs - everything sounded wonderful. I am growing right on track and very healthy - I got all my two year old shots. There aren't any pictures, because Mama had to hold me down, but I got over it pretty quick! It is very exciting to be two!

No comments:

Post a Comment