Monday, September 12, 2011

John the Builder by John Lee

Lowes had special kid building days each month. We thought me and Denny would be too little, but Ms. Darcy tested it out and said we should come on. The project this time was a little locker - there was even a chalk board on the inside and it came with chalk! We each got our own kit and hammer to put it all together.
I really liked the hammer! I mostly like hammering with the pointy end!
Mama helped me put it all together. We had to take it apart once, but we finally got it!
Denny did a really good job on his. He even got to put some stickers on and when we got home, Daddy gave him his own little lock to use.
When we were done we got to go to the front and get a special patch to keep! The best thing was getting a popsicle!! I hope we get to go back next month for another project!

No comments:

Post a Comment