Friday, August 26, 2011

Show and Tell by Denny Lynn

Since Holly was having Show and Tell at her school, we had Show and Tell at our school, too! I was very excited. I finally decided I wanted to take the dinosaur sandwich cutter. (this is a blue plastic cookie cutter that cuts a sandwich into two dinosaur shapes) Since I like peanut butter and jelly dinosaurs, I decided to make some for everyone. First you spread the jelly on one piece of bread and the peanut butter on another.
Then you fold it together - here I learned a life lesson, in this picture I "folded" it the wrong way and the peanut butter side is stuck to my hand.
Once it is together - with the peanut butter and jelly on the inside - you place the dinosaur cutter on sandwich and push.
This gives you two dinosaurs at a time. (Some of them come out better than others, but I promise that is a dinosaur!)
We made six dinosaurs to share with everyone and bagged them up.
Then we made one whole sandwich to take for the showign and telling of how to cut the dinosaurs. I took everything to school today and did a great job! Most three year olds would be happy to Show and Tell their Teddy, but I have a 4-H Mama and I had to practice and everything! It was fun and I can't wait for another Show and Tell - I even ate 4 dinosaurs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment