Monday, August 15, 2011

Crazy for School Supplies by Denny Lynn

Holly is off to Kindergarten this year, so Ms Darcy made us a school supply list so we can have our own school! While we were shopping for my school supplies, we got some for another kid. We got a name from the Caring Bus of a little boy who needed help getting ready for school. He is going to be in Kindergarten like Holly! I picked out a Toy Story backpack for me and one for our kindergartener.
There was lots of stuff to choose from - and we found great stuff! I even got to help pay with a shopping card.
We got all this neat stuff for our little friend. Sometimes people need help and we are very lucky, so we could share.
I loaded all of it up in his new backpack and Mama dropped it off at the Salvation Army.
Here are the supplies we got for me and John. I hope Ms. Darcy is willing to pack my lunch in my new Mystery Machine lunch box! I have already requested to learn about trains at my school! I will miss Holly, but I can't wait to be the Boys Club again with Patrick, Eli, John and CJ!

No comments:

Post a Comment