Friday, August 26, 2011

The Sticker Board by Denny Lynn

We get lots of stickers. They come as gifts, in kids meals, goody bags, etc. I like to put them everywhere, but mostly on me! Mama saw in a magazine the idea of making a sticker board so that when we get stickers, they can all go there. We fixed it up to go in the playroom. First, we found all the letters to spell out "Denny and John's Sticker Board" and I put them on.  
Then we took it in the playroom and John and I got to put on some stickers. John used Elmo stickers from Valentine's Day.
I put on some Toy Story stickers.
We even kind of figured out how to work together (or at least at the same time!) to put the stickers on. It was a fun project and I think we will get lots of use out of it! Bring on the stickers!

No comments:

Post a Comment