Monday, August 8, 2011

Happy Birthday, Grandma by John Lee

Grandma turned 60! We spent a lot of time planning and getting ready! I colored in her card!
For gifts, we had to come up with 60 "somethings" to give. I did a photo album with 60 photos of me inside!
Finally, party day came! We loaded up and headed to Carlsbad for the big bash. Here I am telling Grandpa - "What, she is how old?"
We had big fun with the cousins! We were missing a few, but those that could make it had a good time. We started out with a balloon war - until we began hitting innocent bystanders and Mama kicked us out.
Grandpa stole my cookie - well, maybe I shared, I am never completely clear on how these things happen!
Here is a snapshot of the cousins that came!
Mason...
Emerick...
Kyle...
Kristian (and Aunt Lynette, too)...
Etienne...
And the cousin crew... 
All things considered, it was a great day and a fun party...but mostly, I am just glad there was cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment