Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Gamers Galore! by Denny Lynn

We like to play games! Sometimes John and I have a hard time taking turns, so games are good practice. Aunt Judy gave John a great John Deere game. It has tractor pieces and you pull cards from the board. The goal is to get 5 apples and get back to your spot. If you get a racoon, you have to give an apply back. The other John Deere vehicles give you an extra turn.
John likes putting the cards in and out. Me and Mama help him move his tractor. He is the orange one or the red one. I am the blue one! 
He does pretty good for one game. After that he is kind of distracted! 
Sometimes you win and sometimes you don't. I like to do the happy dance if I win, but I think you should keep playing until everyone has a turn to win!
Sometimes we play memory/matching, too. This one is Dr Seuss that I got for my birthday. I am really good at matching the cards.
John likes to watch and sometimes play - he really likes to steal the cards so that the rest of us can't make matches!
We have so much fun playing games and hanging out together - everyone is invited to join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment